Thursday, May 15, 2008

Like pigs, time flies

The Rays are in first place, London endured a week of 80s temprature in May and I'm finally, 2 years delayed, off to Cape Cod. The world is truly off it's axis :)

Despite best intentions, I seem unable to maintain the weekly posting, although I realise I'm mainly orating to a very select few. Still, the spring has been exciting;

  • Liverpool put up a good fight, but Chelsea ultimately was the better team in the Champions League Semi Final. Whether they can beat ManU on Wednesday remains to be seen. I for one think ManU will come out on top.
  • The Red Sox looks like they have an abundance of young talent, although Schill's injury is something I'm increasingly worried about.
  • Richmond has three teams which all could be contenders for playoff spots this year.
Bring on the sun...

No comments: